CPR Instructor Training
Becoming an American Heart Association instructor is easy after consulting with Beverly Hills CPR.
Here are some steps to follow to become an AHA Instructor:
- Have a current PROVIDER card in the discipline (i.e., ACLS, BLS, PALS, Heartsaver) you wish to teach
- Contact Beverly Hills CPR to find out when the next Instructor Course is being offered
- Complete the American Heart Association’s Core Instructor Course
- Attend an AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS or Heartsaver Instructor Course
- Be monitored teaching your first course
Please fill out your information below to receive information about upcoming instructors courses and availability.